Monday, January 24, 2011

Custom Ordered Hats!

I have to share this wonderful experience with you.

I was contacted through my NoonToTwo.Etsy.Com shop again for a custom ordered hat. This time I met a wonderful person from FRANCE. Ohhh la la!

The desired hat was material used on a hat that had previously sold. It would figure that I couldn't get my hands on more of it.

She gave me a rundown of who she is, what she looks like, her likes and dislikes and a bit of her personality. You'd just love her! And so after many convos back and forth and online shopping for material together we came up with something she liked.

Unfortunately, we were cutting it close to the time line she needed it by. I suggested purchasing a ready-to-ship hat in my shop to guarantee she received it in time. Would you believe she took my advice AND still ordered a custom made hat?! How about that for making me feel good?

Of course I went right to work for her. I immediately sent out her already made hat, ordered the material, and then WAITED. It seemed like the new material was taking forever to get to me. As soon as it came in I washed, cut, sewed, packaged and shipped her new hat the following day.

This gets better! Would you believe that her second hat made it to her IN TIME?! She actually received it the day before her trip. And being as kind and generous as she is . . . she gave the second hat to her BOYFRIEND!

NoonToTwo hats for MEN! I love it!

Don't they both look AWESOME in their NoonToTwo hats?!









Here's a little sneak peak at what I've been up to lately . . . I opened a new Etsy shop called HandmadeByAde.Etsy.Com. I will have to post more on these sweet slippers later!








1 comment:

  1. I lOVE the hat story! How cool is that! I am amazed at your baby booties. The detail is just fantastical! These are great and guess what I have TONS of babies in the fam. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete